Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cube Relocation

Today was the day of the big cube move. I've been dreading it for months and I was one of the last cubes standing. Our department has had to give up it's prime piece of real estate to be herded in together with the other remnant groups upstairs and very far away from the test lab.

Previous cube:


New cube:


In order to make the transition as painless as possible, I maintained my desk organizational "filing system" by placing the several piles of paper carefully into boxes and then just as carefully placing them in their inverse positions on my new desk.

Sickly office plant that I've been unintentionally torturing for years, but can't seem to let go of:

5 Comments:

At 6/22/2005 6:56 AM, Blogger j-lay said...

i know how it feels to move cubes. it was a pain, but i did like my new cube more. i had a window for a wall.

 
At 6/22/2005 7:45 AM, Blogger LukeMiller said...

my cube is already in the worst corner of the building, so there's no way they're moving me. which is good that i don't have to move, but bad that i'm stuck here.

 
At 6/22/2005 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this so looks like office space...I am sorry John
Lindsay

 
At 6/22/2005 12:43 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

gasp! a peeping tom blogger! (lindsay, that is so creepy how you and the rest just pop up out of nowhere).

 
At 6/22/2005 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, the new cube looks SO much better, why would you ever have been dreading the move???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home